What is the best country for dental implants? A dental implant is a procedure in which an artificial tooth with a metal screw is placed in the bone in place of a missing or damaged natural tooth. In this article, we examine the reasons why people want to get dental implant treatment abroad, what the pros of this trend are, and What is the best country for dental implants?
Dental Implants Abroad
Speaking about What is the best country for dental implants? Installing dental implants abroad allows customers to make profits who rely on:
Getting dental implants is cheaper
It mainly concerns people living in the USA, UK and Canada, where dental prices are high and are not covered by health insurance. For example, the cost of one dental implant in the USA or the UK will cost you between 2500 and 4000 US dollars, while the cost of the same operation in Turkey is about 400 to 1200 US dollars.
Fast dental help, no queues
You can schedule a dental implant procedure at any convenient time.
Smile improvement while on vacation You can place dental implants while visiting tourist cities such as Istanbul (Turkey) or Phuket (Thailand), for example.
Considering dental implants abroad allows patients to save money, receive quality and prompt medical assistance, and visit a new country during treatment.
All you need is to decide where to go for this. Keep reading to choose the best place for dental implants and make the most profit.
Top Countries for Dental Implant
- What is the best country for dental implants? Dental implants are a common and effective way to replace missing teeth, and are designed in a way that fits with other teeth in the mouth. Dental implants are supports that are surgically installed in the upper or lower jaw bone, and act as a strong anchor for the tooth that will be implanted.
- The dental implant fuses with the jawbone without affecting the adjacent teeth through a process called osseointegration. Dental implants are made of titanium, which stimulates the implant’s fusion with the bone without the body feeling that it is a foreign body. Dental implant technology has advanced. Its success rate reaches approximately 98%.
- The bone fusion process takes a few months to complete, and dental implants are not subject to decay and do not affect adjacent teeth as in the case of fixed bridges. It is preferable for dental implants to be performed by a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery to obtain the best results.
- If we look at dental implant clinics, we find that they vary in quality, cost, and the skill of the doctors. In every country there are implant clinics. Teeth have become famous for their quality, the skill of their doctors, and their low financial cost.
. The primary purpose of these clinics is to provide the highest possible dental care and care service.
All quality standards can be obtained in dental implant clinics, especially in Istanbul, and one of the most famous of these clinics is the Mavidenta that he works for. An integrated medical team of the most qualified doctors.
Speaking about What is the best country for dental implants? India is considered one of the most important countries famous for dental implants. There are many dentists with extensive experience to treat all dental problems at all ages.
In addition to dental implants at very reasonable prices for everyone. There are clinics specialized in dental implants in India, which are distinguished by dental implants and treatment of the problem of yellowing teeth.
After the patient makes the decision to use dental implants in Thailand and chooses the appropriate doctor, the doctor begins a complete examination of the patient’s mouth. The examination is carried out in a routine manner that does not differ much from periodic and routine examinations.
In addition to performing a CT scan of the jaws and panoramic scans, and sometimes blood and calcium tests. Examining adjacent teeth and oral health in general is very important, as a clean oral environment must be provided to receive dental implants.
The doctor advises the appropriate instructions for maintaining oral and dental hygiene, and guides the patient to adopt healthy social habits such as quitting smoking or temporarily reducing them during the transplant process.
When it comes to What is the best country for dental implants? Mexico is the second country in the world in the field of medical tourism and the first in Latin America in terms of the number of foreign patients. According to Patients Beyond Borders, between 1.4 million and 3 million foreign tourists are treated in the country each year.
Besides, the United Mexican States is first in the world in the dental tourism sector, according to Miguel Turco Márquez, Mexico’s Minister of Tourism.
Mexico is among the top ten countries where international patients travel to receive curative or preventive treatment. Certain factors are driving the strong growth of the dental tourism industry in Mexico. Among these:
Mexico’s proximity to the United States and Canada makes it attractive to residents of these countries seeking dental care. Travel costs are low, and patients can move quickly between countries.
The World Health Organization estimates that Mexican dental centers are similar in service and infrastructure to dental clinics in the United States. Local facilities offer their patients dental tours that include accommodation and post-operative care away from urban areas and close to beaches.
The price of dental implants in Mexico is 50-80% lower than in the United States on average. The lack of insurance explains the cost effectiveness of dental implants here compared to dentistry in the United States or Canada and the lower living wage in Mexico.
Trustworthy Mexican dental clinics specializing in dental implants provide their patients with a quality guarantee for dental implants. Therefore, it is essential to check the clinic’s brand name and qualifications before travelling.
Choosing Mexico, you do not need to delay your full mouth dental implants; A dental trip can be arranged in one day, unlike Britain, where you have to wait in a long queue to get dental implants.
The country has a wonderful temperate environment that promotes rehabilitation and recovery.
read more : How much is dental implants?
The Benefits of Dental Implants
After we discussed What is the best country for dental implants? we now move to the features of dental implants, which are represented in the following points:
- One of the advantages of dental implants is that eating on them makes people feel normal by 90%, while with fixed implants the percentage reaches up to 90% and removable to 35%. Thus, dental implants are better in the case of tasting food, because the human body becomes familiar with the implanted teeth, and when chewing food, the person enjoys the food as if he were chewing on natural teeth.
- One of the advantages of dental implants is that they can be washed with a brush and toothpaste in a very natural way, and they can be cleaned with medical thread to remove food residue between their folds, which preserves the gums that surround the dental implant.
- As for the price difference between implants and implants, now there is no longer a difference between them. In the past, or ten years ago in particular, dental implants were more expensive than implants, but with the development of technology, dental implants have become cheap or at the same price as dental implants.
- On the other hand, dental implants do not cost as long as some people think. There are those who believe that dental implants are a process that takes a long time and then fails because of the promotion of the field of dental implants by doctors who are not specialized in dental implants.
best dental implants in turkey cost
When considering What is the best country for dental implants? you should determine which destination is best for you. For this, you should consider the following aspects:
Dental implant prices
If your main goal is to save the maximum of your budget, choose countries that offer the lowest prices for dental implants. Turkey, Mexico and the Czech Republic may be the best options – costs range between $400 and $1,000 on average.
How much will you pay for flight tickets?
When you choose a country for dental procedures, also add the expenses saved for air tickets. You should decide what is most profitable for you to install dental implants with all travel costs – at home or abroad.
How long does it take to reach another country?
Choose those countries that are easily accessible from your place of residence. Short trips are usually cheaper. As a result, for patients living in the USA or Canada, the best places for dental implants are Mexico, Thailand, and Turkey.
you need to know : why are dental implants so cheap in Turkey
Reasons for failure of dental implants
- As in all cases of surgery, dental implants require careful and wise planning, as it is necessary to ensure the person’s health, ensure the presence of blood diseases, any type of inflammation, or allergies, and the types of medications that the patient is taking in order to deal with these cases.
- Appropriately, despite the high success rates of dental implants, the low failure rates are due to problems such as infections. Or there is a break in the dental implant, or a heavy load is placed on the dental implant, or there is a defect in the parts surrounding the implant, such as the destruction of a blood vessel, nerve, or adjacent tooth.
- Other things that lead to the failure of dental implants are placing the implant in an inappropriate place. Or there is a bad type of bone in terms of structure and quantity. It is possible to replace the old implant with a new one, taking into account waiting a period of time for the bone to heal in the place of the previous implant.
Dental implant care
- Speaking about What is the best country for dental implants? Dental implants are always at risk of developing peri-implantitis, which is an inflammation of the gums and bone surrounding the implant. This occurs as a result of significant occlusal pressure on the implant.
- As a result of a bacterial infection that affects the tissues surrounding the dental implant. If this infection is not treated, its continuation may lead to the loss of the implant. To avoid such a situation, it is necessary to take care of the implant at home with regular visits to the dentist.
- The patient must routinely clean his teeth with a brush and dental floss, in order to prevent the accumulation of food residues around the implant and prevent the formation of a layer of plaque as well. In the dentist’s office.
- The doctor examines the soft and hard tissues surrounding the implant, in addition to removing the calcifications surrounding the implant with special tools. It is possible to adjust the occlusion in order to reduce the pressure on the implant.
What are the appropriate cases for dental implants?
- Dental implants are not a suitable option for all people. The candidate for the implant must be in good health, and there must be a sufficient amount of bone in the jaw. This amount of bone is required in order to stabilize the implant and fuse with it.
- Implants are not an appropriate option for people who suffer from Chronic diseases such as diabetes and leukemia, due to their slow healing process, and smokers also suffer from slow healing.
- Heart patients and people who have been exposed to radiation therapy to the head and neck need to evaluate their condition before starting the transplantation process. It is important to ensure that the person nominated for the transplant has healthy gums, a clean mouth and teeth, and that he makes regular visits to the dentist.
In conclusion, it is known that the cost of dental implants abroad is much lower, and many countries abroad are famous for the quality of dental implants in exchange for the good cost, so we mentioned in our article What is the best country for dental implants? in addition to that we mentioned the advantages of dental implants abroad in detail.