All-on-4 Dental Implants – Bring your youth back
Have you ever dreamed of getting a Hollywood smile in Istanbul? Do you want to get back your youthful look? Do you want to smile without fear of your teeth’ shape? The all-on-4 dental implant is the best solution to all these situations at an affordable price.
What are All-on-4 Dental implant?
It’s the process of implanting 4 titanium screws in the jawbone, which are accurately distributed in the jaw within the calculated angles to make it stable as possible. Then a full denture arch consists of 10 to 14 teeth, either porcelain or zirconia mounted on a false gum. And they all screwed to the 4 dental implants.
Who Needs All-on-4 Dental Implant?
For everyone who suffers from teeth loss (part or full arch), those with enough bone mass, and those who are free from chronic diseases like Diabetes, severe cardiac diseases, blood clotting issues, autoimmune disorders, and chronic kidney and liver illnesses. Normally, All-on-4 could be done in the lower jaw as it’s thicker and stronger. So, 4 implants with right implant sites in the jawbone would be strong enough rather than the upper jaw it’s thin and weak so All-on-6 is better.
All-on-4 – implant procedure
The implant is normally performed over 2 sessions 4 to 6 months apart between each session. And the procedure consists of 3 steps.
The 4-titanium anchor’s implantation
The implantologist will pick four different anchor locations that are strategically positioned to provide the prosthetic arch the most stability and strength. By using computerized surgical guidance and an x-ray to assess bone quality. Then, he will extract teeth at the locations of the implantation. After that, the implantologist cuts a hole into the gums and drills into the jawbone to implant the titanium screws.
After 3 to 4 days after the screw implantation, the dental surgeon will give the patient a temporary dental prosthesis to wear for 3-6 months. Until the 4 implants merge with the jawbone and gum healing.
Final prosthesis implantation
After 3- 6 months, in the second session, after the integration of the screw and gum healing. The final dental prosthesis will be fixed over the 4 anchors.
All-on-4 – After surgery
Normally, after the surgery, the dentist prescribes a painkiller and antibiotic, to prevent any infection, for 3 to 7 days depending on the type of the medicine either as a bill or injection. Also, it’s preferable to use an antibacterial mouthwash for the first week after the operation. In addition, for the first 2 weeks, it’s recommended to eat room-temperature liquid and pureed food. And no alcohol and cigarettes are allowed. Then the next 2 to 4 weeks soft food like soft fruits, eggs, rice, and pasta. And between 4 to 8 weeks, you can eat tender meats and well-prepared vegetables. After that, you can start eating food but keep cautious while eating hard food
All-on-4 – Dental Implant Benefits
- Last long time: it last at least 30 years and with the proper material and professional dentist it could last your whole lifetime.
- One-time cost: as it lasts a long time you will only pay your money once in your life unlike other alternatives
- Prevent jawbone deterioration.
- Easy to clean oral hygiene is one of the main keywords for your dental health and the implants to last a lifetime. To take care of your All-on-4 dental implants you will need to brush your teeth twice a day. In addition, it’s preferred to use an antibacterial mouthwash and carefully use floss. And don’t forget to always keep in touch with your dentist every 3 months.
- Eat what you want: As it’s more stable than normal dentures give you the freedom to eat what you want but after the recovery time which is normally after 6 months from the first session.
- Time inverse: because it prevents jawbone deterioration it gives you back your youthful look and a beautiful smile.
Where to do All-on-4 in turkey
Turkey especially Istanbul is now one of the top places in the world for dental treatment as it has affordable prices compared to other countries famous for dental treatment.
Here at Mavidenta Dental Clinic in Istanbul, we offer you the highest-quality dental treatment as we are using the latest technology along with our high-quality materials brought from the top 10 dental brands in the world. all of that with a competing price.